0 items in the shopping bag
America Diesel Inc through its website www.americadiesel.us and www.americadiesel.com.mx offers conditions of use, which may be updated at any time without notice. These conditions will be met if you are a user of this service, and as user, you should exercise caution when evaluating and using the services, information, data, files, products or any kind of material on our website.
Description of “Shopping Cart” Service
By registering on the “Shopping Cart” service, you will have access to the following benefits:
- 01 800 Customer Service line.
- Payment of products by credit card or debit card.
- Service Cart Consultation.
- Service Procurement Shopping Cart.
- Service Request Follow Up Shopping Cart.
- Shopping Cart Account Management.
- New products and/or service consultation.
Your membership and use of the Service Cart comes at no cost and is free of any commission, however you acknowledge and agree that you must pay for the purchase AMERICA DIESEL INC requested by you through “Shopping Cart” products.
Shopping Cart Subscription
To register in “Shopping Cart”, you must meet the following requirements:
- Full name.
- Provide your phone number.
- Having an email account in which you receive information.
- Create the password to access “Shopping Cart”.
- Activate your registration as follows, according to the benefits you want.
For full access, register to obtain the following benefits:
- Payment by credit card or debit card.
- Consultation of services and products.
- Consultation services and / or products.
- Activation of basic access does not prevent later activation of full access to gain all the benefits of the “Shopping Cart”.
Attention to Faults
“Shopping Cart” does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access or interaction with the website, since it may be due to different reasons such as:
- Network congestion.
- The user failed to register an email account and personal information.
- Data logging is the responsibility of the user, however, “Shopping Cart” is committed to make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update through their website.
Passwords and Security
- During the registration process to the “Shopping Cart” service, you must set your password to access the service.
- When you enter the “Shopping Cart” service, websites are accessed over a secure Internet connection and all the information you exchange with this website is confidential.
- The incoming information (such as credit card number when making payments on purchases in the “Shopping Cart”) is encoded so that other people can not read or intercept it. “Shopping Cart” has a valid certificate for being a safe place.
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your password, as well as activities that occur under your password. It is highly recommended not to disclose and / or change it periodically.
- America Diesel Inc will not be responsible for any loss, damage and / or injury resulting from such failure of the security arrangements.
TERMINATION OF THE “Shopping Cart” SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT.
- “Shopping Cart” reserves, without any responsibility, the right to delete records of the “Shopping Cart” service that have been inactive for a period longer than six (6) months. Equally, if it considers it considers you have violated or acted contrary to the established conditions of use.
- Any termination of your access to the “Shopping Cart” service under one of the causes that affect the safety of AMERICA DIESEL INC may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge that AMERICA DIESEL INC may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all information and files related to it and / or ban any further access to such files or the “Shopping Cart” service.
- AMERICA DIESEL INC will not be liable to you or any third party regarding any termination of your access to the “Shopping Cart” service.
AMERICA DIESEL INC does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The functioning, availability, accessibility or continuity of its website.
- The maintenance of services, information, data, files, products or any kind of material on its website.
AMERICA DIESEL INC reserves the right to make at any time and without notice, amend and update information, content, layout and presentation of its website as well as the conditions of access to it.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that AMERICA DIESEL INC is excluded from any liability for damages that may have been caused by the accuracy of the information or content or quality of services offered by third parties or linked sites, or arising in connection with this site.
Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user.
In some cases, within the page AMERICA DIESEL INC, information that identifies the user personally (hereinafter the “personal information”) such as name, address, email address, number of telephone, etc., may be requested and asked explicitly for users when required, etc. This information is required for users to access certain services of the website AMERICA DIESEL INC.
AMERICA DIESEL INC is not responsible for the accuracy of the information, as this information comes from users who access this website.
Also, AMERICA DIESEL INC reserves the right to deny access to their websites to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed according to law.
The personal data provided may be modified at any time in the administration section of the “Shopping Cart”. The user should update the login information periodically.
The website AMERICA DIESEL INC, may disclose personal information if it were required by law or by a competent authority.
The navigation process of a user in www.americadiesel.us and www.americadiesel.com.mx as in any other website leaves the IP address as a “trace” for that session has been assigned by your ISP (ie a cookie ). AMERICA DIESEL INC can use these “cookies” to help personalize the online experience of its users.
AMERICA DIESEL INC considers personal information is private and confidential, so it is stored in a secure place and is accessible only to staff specifically designated by AMERICA DIESEL INC and used solely for the purposes for which it was provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this document, the terms and conditions agreed in the contract of AMERICA DIESEL INC and existing contracts governing the provision of services hired through the “Shopping Cart” service will survive in its entirety.
The user by making use of the Internet pages of America Diesel INC. expressly agrees, to subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of United States of America in Texas, in case of any dispute, as well as to the applicable laws for the case in force in that place, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that due to nationality or domicile may apply.
It is likely that in order to provide the information contained on our website such as drawings, designs, sound, video, text, photographs, etc., America Diesel Inc. hired any third parties to perform studies and investigations, as well as drawings, designs, sounds, videos, texts, or photographs, which are displayed on the page. Given the fact that America Diesel Inc is not the owner of the development and all information contained on the website, some of the text, graphics, links and / or the content of some items included therein, may not be true or not be updated, for which America Diesel Inc, it is not responsible.
America Diesel Inc can ship via FedEx or other public transport company according to your request. Same day shipping is usually available in most of the products that are in stock if orders are received by America Diesel Inc before 1 pm, Laredo Texas local time. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. America Diesel Inc prepay shipping and adds it to your invoice for orders shipped via FedEx. Shipments by other public transport companies are sent to the address you request. Contact America Diesel Inc for details on other options of shipping. Upon receipt of your material shipment inspect and report any defects or damage, you can avail of the use of photographs or videos of the general condition of the goods for carrier claims to start immediately.
All prices are in US Dollars. Prices do not include handling charges (if any); shipping, federal, state, and local taxes. Due to the nature of the market, prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
There is information about details and description of our products available on our website at www.americadiesel.us Use the search feature in the address bar. If you need help, please call 956 753-5622 or email us at email@example.com
All products dispensed by and through America Diesel Inc are provided “as is” and with all faults. All our products are non-cancellable – not returnable without exception.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information provided by America Diesel Inc on its website www.americadiesel.us and www.americadiesel.com.mx is subject to change without notice. America Diesel Inc shall in no event be liable to the original purchaser, customer or any other person or organization using or involving products purchased from America Diesel Inc for loss of use, loss of profits, inconvenience, damage, injury, breach of contract or delay.
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
Will American Diesel Inc. be liable for losses, damages or expenses, refunds subject to verification. Full responsibility for America Diesel Inc claims for loss, damage or expenses from any cause shall in no case exceed America Diesel’s election. No action or proceeding against America Diesel Inc. may start after 1 year from which the product leaves the factory to the original purchaser.
The Terms and Conditions of America Diesel Inc. are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America. All legal notices to America Diesel Inc. should be sent to the attention of Legal Department to America Diesel Inc. at 416 Shiloh Dr STE A6 Laredo Texas 78045.
America Diesel Inc. respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. We will not provide personal information to third parties for commercial use. It is your responsibility to keep your user IDs and passwords for access to confidential information that American Diesel owns. You can use the website www.americadiesel.us and www.americadiesel.com.mx to change the password of your account in the “Shopping Cart”. In some cases we may collect information about IP addresses to help identify and analyze trends and statistics. This information will only be used for commercial purposes and America Diesel Inc. If you have submitted personal identifiable information through the site American Diesel Inc and would like that information deleted from our records, please e-mail us at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone: 956 753-5622 and 956 568-0127