0 items in the shopping bag
- What information do we collect? America Diesel Inc. collects your general personal data using our services personally or via telephone, which may include but not limited to: (i) general personal data such as your name, home address, date of birth, phone number, Federal Taxpayers Registry key (TAX ID), and (II) Financial data related to the information on your tax returns and / or Statements Banking, trade references. We also may collect personal data credentials photo identification.
In the case of third parties whose personal data you collect through, also we take security measures and confidentiality to treat them in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- What do we use your information for? The personal data we collect is for: (a) identification and contact, (b) Carry cash or credit sales of products marketed to America Diesel Inc. (c) Shipping and delivery of products, (d) Online Assistance, (e) To promote our products and / or (f) To contact the user personally, by telephone or by e-mail in order to meet their requirements and monitor their preference in the consumption of our products for statistical purposes , for internal administration and analysis purposes. In the collection and processing of personal data you provide us, we meet all the principles established by the Law (Article 6): legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability.
- With whom we share your information? America Diesel Inc. may hire one or more third parties with whom we have previously concluded contracts with confidentiality clauses and protection of personal data, as suppliers selected to support the activities of promotion and marketing of our products services and end check that the information you provide is correct and current, so America Diesel Inc. could even transfer your personal data to that third party(s) without a commercial or unlawful purpose, , but only to meet cited purposes. Similarly, America Diesel Inc. may for non-commercial purposes share or transmit your personal information only to its subsidiaries and / or its business units for statistical purposes, for internal administration and analysis purposes. In no case will we market, sell or rent personal information about the user to third parties without prior consent from the user. Any transfer of personal data made by America Diesel Inc, shall be solely for the purposes permitted by law.
- You will be considered to have given your implied consent for the processing and transfer of personal data in accordance to this Privacy Notice if you did not oppose it through the means we have made available and to the user’s knowledge in this Privacy Notice.
- What security and control measures are used to protect your personal data? America Diesel Inc., has administrative, technical and physical security measures in place to protect the user’s personal information, which are the same measures we demand from our service providers to be equally fulfilled, even for services provided by subsidiaries or affiliates of America Diesel Inc.
- What is the area of America Diesel Inc. responsible for the management and administration of personal data? The area responsible for the management and administration of personal data is: “Attention to Personal Data”, the email address noted below. Personal data provided by the user will be part of a file containing their profile. The user may request that their profile be changed at any time via the email account firstname.lastname@example.org America Diesel Inc. advised to update their data each time they undergo some modification and maintain their information properly updated.
- How can the user exercise their ARCO rights and revoke their consent to treatment? Users holding personal data can exercise their ARCO rights (access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the processing of personal data) or revoke consent they have given to America Diesel Inc. For the processing of their personal data by sending their application directly to the Area of Attention to Personal Data through the email account: email@example.com
The request must contain at least: (a) Name and address or other means to communicate the response to the user’s request; (B) documents proving the identity or, where appropriate, legal representation; (C) a clear and precise description of the personal data for which is requested to exercise any of the ARCO rights; and (d) any other element facilitating the location of personal data.
- When can the user exercise the ARCO rights?, the user can make a request to exercise ARCO rights; and within 15 days of the response from America Diesel Inc. to the user’s request or if, America Diesel Inc. gave no response to the user’s request after the lapse of time appointed by Law, then the user can start the procedure of protection ARCO rights.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. If there were any change made to this Privacy Notice, it shall be communicated by posting a visible notice on our Portal www.americadiesel.us; For the user´s safety, check the content of this Privacy Notice as desired by sending a request to our email account firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other regulations applicable. The laws and regulations of other countries may impose different requirements for protection of information in general and personal data collected via internet or by any other means. America Diesel Inc. is located in Laredo Texas USA and all matters relating to this Notice are governed by the laws of United States of America. If you are located in a country other than USA and contact us, please note that any information you provide us will be transferred to USA, and at the time of submitting the information you authorize this transfer and acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
You represent that the personal information and financial data that are the subject of this Privacy Notice, have been obtained in a free, informed, voluntary and unequivocal manner and that you consent to America Diesel Inc. to perform the processing thereof in terms of the Law and of this Notice.